Lily's grandparents are immigrants.
Lili’s grandma and grandpa moved from their home in China to NZ so that makes them chinese immigrants.
It’s very easy to learn a new language.
because you can't trust any word
Lili was embarrassed of her grandparents after they visited her school.
so they can visit some new friend
Grandparents have special things to share with us.
because they mate something to share
Create a visual timeline to show what the different grandparents shared as they visited throughout the day TEMPLATE
- For each day include the:
- names of the child and grandparent, lili.grandma. and grandpa.
- where they are from, from china
- what they shared, a instrument
- an image of what they shared or did. they shared the instrument
- When you have finished remember to make your timeline look nice! (Colours, Fonts, Layout)